2011年10月29日 星期六

IABS 的迴響---法友飛鴻 29

739

此篇貼文的迴響:

國際佛教研究協會年會 IABS---法友飛鴻 11

http://yifertw.blogspot.com/2011/06/iabs-11.html

===========================

2011.7.1 PM 2:06

Dear.

It was a great pleasure for to meet you in Taiwan, and your help really made my stay so much more pleasant. Thanks for everything.

I promised to send you some of my papers so here it is. There are a few other things I don't have pdfs of, so when I'll get that taken care of I'll send those too. I'll be very happy to hear any responses you have. I'm attaching also the paper I presented in Taiwan, which is based on a book I completed this year.

Please acknowkedge receiving this email.

All the very best,

Teri

Dear Teri,   (2011.7.1 PM 5:10)
   It is also my pleasure and honour to greet you at IABS.
   Actually, I was invited to read and check Chinese tripitakas side by side by Rod Bucknell who happened to be the moderator of your session.
  I raised the event about the crossfire between two sides at your paper announcement. He mentioned that one side is Richard Gombrich, the other side which he is not quite sure who are they. But I am still not quite sure what is the argument in that crossfire.

  I am one of few persons challenging against the so-called first council. I post it as more legends than history. Of course, without any doubt all the Teachings accredited to the Buddha(Even though some suttas spoken by his disciples can be traced as his teachings). But is there a historical event that some monks conducted an assembly and had it finalized as suttas(Nikayas or Agamas) right after Buddha's death?

=====================

MJ 提到... (來自新加坡)

掃葉兄,

這兩本書我也非常期待,已經讓圖書館定購,呵呵。對無著法師和馬先生的研究,我都非常贊嘆,臺灣的佛教研究,用陳寅恪先生的話,起碼是「預流」的。

2011年6月30日下午12:26

Blogger 藏經閣外的掃葉人 提到...

呵呵呵,跟您開一個玩笑,

Marcus Bingenheimer 老師雖然中文名字譯為「馬德偉」,

卻不姓「馬」。

2011年6月30日下午4:45

=================

匿名 提到... (來自德國漢堡Hamburg)

有中國學者啊,好幾位呢。呵呵。

2011年10月29日上午3:24

藏經閣外的掃葉人 提到...

是那幾位啊?請告訴我人名,好讓我把他們補入記載。

這句評語是我轉述某位蒞會學者的描述,不是我的個人看法。

會中我與龍達瑞教授交談了四五次,並且蒙他送我他的一篇短文,

龍教授代表西來大學,我沒把他算作是來自中國的教授。

2011年10月29日上午8:11

沒有留言: